Saturday, July 24th 2021 might just be one of the best days of the year. It’s National Tequila Day. Tequila is a fermented drink that originated in Mexico in the 16th century and has been enjoyed all over the world ever since. We just had to celebrate this day so we’re serving up some classic and delicious Tequila Sunrises. These drinks only require a few simple ingredients and are so delicious.
What You'll Need (single serving):
- Orange Juice
- Fresh Oranges & Maraschino Cherries
How To Make It:
1. Fill your glass with ice, of course.
2. Add your desired amount of grenadine, choose your sweet!
3. Add in 1.5 oz. tequila (yeah, go ahead and make it a double).
4. Fill the rest of the glass with orange juice.
5. Garnish, and enjoy. Yep, nice and simple.
Let us know if you tried this drink and don’t forget to share it with us on your socials.
Cheers and Happy Tequila Day - we hope you love Tekillya as much as we do!